This short itinerary develops in the area surrounding the village of Imèr called “Solìvi” (tr. Exposed to the sun – south oriented). The trail, not particularly popular, passes in the proximity of typical architectures and farms, providing several hints about the agro-pastoral past of the community of Primiero.
The walk starts from the location of Pecolét (950 m asl), close to the SP79 road of Passo Broccón, about 4 km far from Imèr and 1.5 km from Passo Gòbbera. Coming from Imèr, from the clearing with ample parking, turn to the rhs, towards N, along the paved road (Signpost No. 357 “Via Nòva”) which, after two comfortable hairpin bends, leads to the crossroads by Col dei Faghèri (975 m asl); from here, the walk continues following the paved road to the lhs, towards W. The ascent continues crossing a particular stretch in the forest, which alternates the common fir and larch trees with the presence of beech trees; moreover, in the steeper sections, the limestone soil favors the growth of the scotch pine. In the period from late summer to early autumn, this area is also full of cyclamen.
At the end of this uphill stretch, the road exits the forest while approaching the meadows of Solàn Grànt (1,010 m asl), a particular place for the suggestive and imposing beech tree (Fagherón de Solàn) present in the middle of the meadow. From here the panorama opens wide, both on the Primiero Valley and, in the background, on the Cimonega Dolomites group.
From Solàn Grànt, the route continues by always following the paved road, which climbs alternating forest stretches with small clearings, until it reaches an intersection with several roads that start on the rhs. From the intersection, the route continues by taking the third gravel road towards the farmhouses on the rhs, towards the location of Baladói. The road quickly leads to the farms of Baladói (1,105 m asl), the highest point of the route. After passing the “casère” (tr. farm buildings), where the road is interrupted, the itinerary begins the descent following, on the lawn, a barely visible path that leads directly to the gravel road of “Baladói”, which the route takes to the rhs, towards SW. The road continues flat on the edge of the forest, returning a hundred meters below the intersection from where it was heading towards Baladói. Once arrived at the farms of the location of Stalón, the track continues downhill, taking the path that crosses the meadow and enters the forest which starts under the farm on the rhs, named “Tabia Stalón”. The path continues downhill through the forest until it reaches the farms of Solàn (928 m asl), where the paved road of the Signpost No. 357 “Via Nòva” resumes on the rhs towards SW, leading in about 1.5 km to the crossroads of Col dei Faghèri, and then directly to the starting point. In this last flat part, the route crosses the farms of Solàn, with a beautiful shrine dedicated to St. James, patron saint of pilgrims and, a little further on, the traditional “béora”, a large dry stone water pipe.
- From the location of Pecolét (950 m asl), head N along the paved road of the Signpost No. 357 “Via Nòva”, until reaching to the crossroads of Col dei Faghèri,
- From the crossroads of Col dei Faghèri (975 m asl), proceed following the paved road on the lhs, towards W, until reaching the location of Solàn Grànt,
- From Solàn Grànt (1,010 m asl), continue uphill following the paved road until you reach the intersection with several roads that start on the rhs,
- From the intersection, proceed by taking the third gravel road towards the various farmhouses on the right, heading towards Baladói,
- From Baladói (1,105 m asl), descend following, crossing the meadow, a barely visible path that leads directly to the gravel road of “Baladói”, taking it on the rhs, towards SW, up to the location of Stalón,
- From Stalón, continue the descent taking the path that crosses the meadow and enters the forest, heading towards the farms of Solàn,
- From Solàn (928 m asl), take the paved road of the Signpost No. 357 “Via Nòva” on the rhs, towards SW, which leads – in 1.5 km – back to the crossroads of Col dei Faghèri, and then to the starting point. ✓