Sasso Padella might not well be one of the most popular peaks, since it is not that high and frankly quite ugly when seen from the bottom of Primiero Valley. However, you could get surprised once reached the top of it. This loop passes through some really nice mountain pastures that definitely deserve to be seen (i.e. Le Vale, Caltena, Cenguei and Stiozze). The hike includes a significant portion of roads.
- From Transacqua, follow the asphalt road leading to Rifugio Caltena
- From Rifugio Caltena, follow the signpost No. 744 to Col Guiòn (1,527m a.s.l.) and then to Sasso Padella (1,748m a.s.l.). This path has been completely renewed
- Keep following the signpost No. 744 all the way down to Valtegnarìch
- From Valtegnarìch, follow the signpost No. 723 (road) to Transacqua/Fiera di Primiero
- Right before approaching the village, turn left and follow the path called Sentiero delle Càore ✓